Customer Service Store Hours 9AM - 6PM M-F ; 9AM - 4PM Saturday
Shipping & Delivery
Ammunition Orders: All Ammunition Ships Solely Via UPS Ground. Terms & Delivery Option Vary With Type & Quantity Of Ammunition That Is Ordered. We do not ship ammunition to Alaska, Chicago IL, Hawaii, or New York. All orders for ammunition must be shipped to the location notated on your state issued identification. This identification can be drivers license, concealed carry, or other type that clearly lists date of birth. Other Identification numbers can be covered if you like. It's easy to get this information to us, simply snap a picture of your ID with your smart phone, select the image, and email that photo to [email protected]. ID can also be faxed to 502-227-2233. Once this information is received your ammunition order will ship immediately. Delivery time varies across the US, but due to our central location, most shipments of ammunition arrive at their delivery locations in 2 to 4 business days.
Handguns Orders: Handguns Must Ship Via Expedited Air Service. Handguns May Be Shipped Via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Second Day Air. Depending On Time Of Day, Size & Quantity Of Packages In Your Order, GilbertsGuns.com select the most efficient shipping option. GilbertsGuns.com Will Choose The Delivery Platform For Your Order Based Off These & Other Factors. Other Shipping Methods May Also Be Available. Please Contact Us For Details.
Long Gun Orders: Long Guns May Ship UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail Based On Factors Listed Above. Delivery of Long Guns to your local FFL is 2 to 4 business days from the time we receive and process all information pertinent to the order.
General Merchandise Order: General Merchandise Will Ship Via UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail or USPS Flat Rate Mail. Delivery times vary, but the vast majority of orders will be delivered to their Continental US destinations within 2 to 4 business days.
Once We Have Receive All Necessary Information For Your Order (an FFL for example with firearm purchases), Your Shipment Will Leave Our Facility Within 1 Business Day. We stock everything that is listed on our site. Many other stores will allow you to order a firearm and then they will source that item and ship it to your FFL in 3 to 10 days. That is not the process at GilbertsGuns.com. Most firearm orders can easily be released from our location within 24 hourse of purchase.
Privacy & Security
The GilbertsGuns.com secure checkout system requires customers to provide contact information like name, phone number & email address. This data as well as payment information from your preferred payment method will complete the checkout process. Please enter your complete information accurately to allow us to quickly process your order and ship your merchandise. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship your order With USPS, UPS & Fed Ex. Please Contact Us if you have any questions regarding privacy & security.
Returns & Replacements
- All of the new products that we carry at GilbertsGuns.com come with a manufacturers warranty. All warranty issues are fulfilled through the manufacturer of the product. Some general merchandise manufacturers allow us to process over-the-counter replacement of defective items (optics, holsters etc). Ammunition Cannot Be Returned For Any Reason.
- Firearms: Inspect all firearms at your receiving FFL prior to proceeding with the transfer. If a new firearm is transferred to you it is considered used, even if it has not been fired. We will not provide a refund for new firearms once they have been transferred into your possession and been removed from the FFL location. FFL transfer fees are not refunded by GilbertsGuns.com on returned items. If a defect is determined after the transfer, the firearm must be returned to the manufacturer for repair in accordance with their warranty policy. You can ship a firearm directly to any domestic manufacturer for repair, this process avoids transfer fees of returning the firearm through your local FFL dealer. Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees. Please contact the manufacturer to determine their required processes for firearm returns.
- All general merchandise must receive a Return Authorization Number from GilbertsGuns.com. General merchandise items can be returned as long as they are in brand new condition, with all factory packaging, ready for sale. All return packages must have the Return Authorization Number clearly notated on the outside of the package as noted in the format below;
GilbertsGuns.com Return Authorization Number ________________
222 Louisville Road
Frankfort Ky 40601
- Ammunition Cannot Be Returned For Any Reason
- Firearms Cannot Be Returned To Us Once They Have Been Transferred To You By The FFL
- All Return Items Must Receive A Return Authorization Number From GilbertsGuns.com Prior To Returning The Item
- All Returns Must Be Received Back At Our Location Within 14 Days Of Purchase
- Returns Of Non Defective Merchandise Are Subject To 15% Restocking Fee, Less Outbound Shipping Fees Incurred With The Original Shipment
- Contact Us To Receive Return Authorization Number Or With Any Questions
The recommended process for ordering any item is via our secure website. Orders can also be placed by calling us toll free at 877-937-4867, or 502-227-7889. The fastest, and most secure way to place an order is via our website. Phone in orders may delay shipping, as we pick, process, and fulfill shipments with the priority on website orders.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Types Of Payments Accepted: Cash, Personal Check, Cashiers Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard & Discover.
Pricing: All of our prices are valid for cash, check, cashiers check, money order, and the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard & Discover. We do not charge the customer an "upcharge" for payment with these type of credit cards, what you see is what you pay. Changes in product pricing are the result of adjustments made by our manufacturers, suppliers, and freight carriers. Simply stated, the product price of an item may fluctuate based off a change in the landed cost of the item to our location. Once an order has been submitted via our secure checkout system, that item will be locked in at that price. If the Retail Price of the item increases prior to the shipment of your order, you are still locked in at the lower price.
We participate in promotions, special buys, and team up with manufacturers for instant price reductions and mail in rebates every week. Please see the product pages to find information on current promotions. You can always Contact Us if you have any questions.
Updating Account Information
To update your account information, please email us or call us at 502-227-7889. Our contact hours are 9am - 6pm EST M-F, 9am - 4 pm Saturday